Tasmanian dairy conference and awards dinner
14–15 March 2018, 8.30am–5pm, Launceston Country Club
The 11th annual Tasmanian dairy conference is once again being held at the centrally located Country Club Tasmania in Launceston. Now a prestigious event on the dairy calendar for Tasmania, this conference is not to be missed.
- There is something for everyone in what is shaping up to be an information packed conference, making it a must attend event for farmers, service providers, government and advisors.
- The focus this year is Doing More With Less.
- Conference registration is free for dairy farmers.
- The conference and dinner offers a great chance for networking with other farmers, service providers and speakers so come along and make this a tax deductable mini break off farm – limited accommodation is on hold and available by contacting the Country Club on 1800 030 211 and quoting BB961282.
- Register now for the conference and take advantage of our 20% early bird discount available up until the 15th of February! This is on offer for all events and package deals!